Registration Works?

LVWolfman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
Las Vegas, Nevada
I just went back to my old computer that had TT installed and working. Seems I'd never registered the TT Online version so I tried it.

I entered my old activation code (the one that was supposedly deactivated when I activated for my pcr) and the program came back with a permanent code and is now registered!

I'm about to try it on the new computer...

UPDATE:

I just installed TimeTrax Recast 1.8 on a new computer. I don't have my radio here, so I'm doing this all with TimeCast Recast Online.

When asked, I entered my original activation code and was told it'd already been used, that I should use my registration code. Now so far, I've not received an email with the for TimeTrax Recast Online registration code, just the popup window.

So on the old computer, I went to Help->Register TimeTrax and it showed my the registration code which I entered into the Activation Code box on the new computer. Hit the register button and it's now registered.

So it sounds like we're still safe for a little bit until those servers shut down.

I still hate software that has to be activated and be able to phone home like that. :mad:

Dazed & Confused

Greetings,

I'm hoping that somebody can help me make some heads or tails out of all that is going on with TT . . . My Windows box died about 6 months ago, so I just started using my XM PCR with MacXM and Audio Hijack Pro on my Mac.

I got a new XP box and went to re-install Timetrax and noted that I couldn't find my serial number. So when I went to the TT website to have them resend my numbers, I went into complete shock when I saw that the site had transformed into vapor.

Can anybody help me to get my TT back up and working in the Windows environment ??? I would truly appreciate it and gladly compensate anyone that can help me get back and functional . . . this is a horrible blow to lots of music lovers. I'm horrified that such a wonderful technology would be assaulted . . . possibly killed by The Man ? ! ? !

Please help . . . Thanks

I would contact Scott - maybe he can help - he's be very quiet lately - but maybe he can help push things along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts