Reminder Tech Chat... Tonight! You can win a Dish 508!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just want to remind everyone that TONIGHT at 8:30PM est we will be holding our Tech Chat... Chat!

Also tonight we will be giving away a Dish 508 reciever from our friends at DishStore.NET! Remember that the Dish 508 does not have any monthly DVR charges! :)

The contest is open to ALL Registered Members, except for those who won a prize from SatelliteGuys in the last 90 days and also the SatelliteGuys Staff is also not eligable to win as well.

To enter a special email address will be posted in the Chat room at http://www.satelliteguys.us/chat/ in your email all you need to do is is in the body of the message, "I want the 508 my SatelliteGuys.US username is (your username)"

Entries will be accepted til 9:45pm. Enteries after that time will not be accepted.

All emails will be printed out and a winner will be randomly selected at 9:55PM. The winner will be announced in the CHAT ROOM. If the winner selected is not in the chat room we will draw another winner until we have a verified winner.

Also don't forget that tommrow afternoon we will be holding a afternoon Retailer Chat!

So, Scott - if you draw my name, am I going to win? Or will my entry mysteriously get lost in the great bitbucket in the sky? :D

Nah I wasn't drawing the winners. So I didn't see who won until she type in the winner and pressed send.

I am writing a contest module for Vbulletin, but it is not quite done yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts