Remote 1.5NDB 100840

Here you go
Okay, that looks more like a remote for a DTV Pal. The original model remotes for that digital-to-analog OTA converter box also controlled Dish satellite receivers at the same time (which was a problem if someone had both) so Dish came out with this model, that does not work for Dish receivers at all.

Here is what I have:
0909181910-00.jpg

If you are interested, I would be willing to do a trade. Send me two of your remotes, and I will send you these, which do work with Dish receivers.

Okay, that looks more like a remote for a DTV Pal. The original model remotes for that digital-to-analog OTA converter box also controlled Dish satellite receivers at the same time (which was a problem if someone had both) so Dish came out with this model, that does not work for Dish receivers at all.

Here is what I have:
View attachment 134878
If you are interested, I would be willing to do a trade. Send me two of your remotes, and I will send you these, which do work with Dish receivers.
No it's not the pal remote, I have a few pal remotes also, they look identical, the pal remote has a analog pass through button, I am starting to wonder if these are UHF remotes

Last edited:
No it's not the pal remote, I have a few pal remotes also, they look identical, the pal remote has a analog pass through button
You're right. I just checked my Pal remote (1.5 NDB 163692) and in addition to the TV/Video button being labeled Analog Pass-Through, the Page Up / Down buttons are labeled as Picture Format and CC. The remote in your picture also has an older version of the Dish Network logo than my Pal remote.

No it's not the pal remote, I have a few pal remotes also, they look identical, the pal remote has a analog pass through button, I am starting to wonder if these are UHF remotes

They're IR, they were used with the 111, 1000, 2700 and 2800 receivers. I guess they removed the support for these remotes in later receivers like your 211.

Reactions: trojan67
If there is anything this thread has taught us, it is that Dish had way too many different remotes designated as a "1.5" remote. They should have been more clever at coming up with different model numbers for these different remotes, to help avoid confusion.

Reactions: KAB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)