Remote Access problem.....receiver offline

tennisgrl

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2008
I haven't had any trouble logging into the remote access site, but for the last couple of days, it thinks that both of my receivers are offline, even though they are not. It won't let me go to the 'My DVR' tab. I even went and followed their instructions of resetting the connection on both receivers, but that didn't work. Anyone else having the same issues?

yep same here, i've been able to access my dvr a couple times but mostly i get the "your not connected screen".

it happens on my laptop and on my ipod touch.

also the grid does not show my locals, which actually had the wrong DMA's stations and info, or my premium channels like it did before.

i really hope they get this issue fixed.

I had this problem up to last week. Spent about an hour w/a support guy that wasn't able to do anything about it. He said he would escalate the problem. Two days later I was able to connect to the my dvr tab. I just checked and I am still able.

I am connected and can download shows over the web and browse the grid and set shows to record just fine but the "my dvr" tab is still saying not connected. Very frustrating, also the amount of on demand is tiny compared to directv. This disappoints me after the switch. :(

I recommend you to buy the slingbox, I got mine on ebay for $ 50 and I never again have to use this remote access for dvr schedule ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)