Remote access problems...

thamac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville, Florida
Is anyone else experiencing problems with remote login?? I'm trying to log into my 722 and keep getting booted to the old beta login page. I logged in there and tried viewing live tv thru my sling adapter but keep getting prompts to install the sling software for firefox. I already installed this before. So I decided to allow the d'load anyways and all it does is lock up my browser.
Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else??

I'll continue the thread...mine is not working. i've tried 3 computers and I connect and it shows streaming albeit low, anywhere from 67-130Kbps.
The computer screen stays black.
Any ideas? I did take the firefox update on my PC and I switched safari to 32-bit on my macbook, neither helped?

I've tried to stream to my laptop from my 622 and stand alone Slingbox off and on for the last several hours and keep getting the "site is being updated-try again in a few minutes" or something like that. Should it say "in a few months" or SOON..........:rolleyes:

Ed

Yeah, I did the update for Explorer.

It was strange when mine was acting up yesterday. I figured the site was having problems with the redirects. Just now logged in and everything is still working fine for now.

EDIT: Just wanted to confirm that I'm using Firefox with add-on WebSlingPlayer 1.4.0.111

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts