Vuvuzela Horns
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Richmond,VA
DBSTalk.Com - Announcements in Forum : DirecTV™ - Cutting Edge

For those that can't Follow the LINK

" Must Read: Contacting CSR Tier / Removal of Remote Booking for DoD
I have been informed today by DirecTV that we are continuing to have an issue with CE users contacting the CSR tier.

A specific case has prompted a deactivation of feature while it is being worked on.

An email was sent to the Customer Service Tier, describing how on m.directv.com they can use all the features of remote booking.. both for live programs and DoD content. But that it is not working on DirecTV.com.

This prompted enough discussion at DirecTV, that it has been decided that DoD scheduling has been removed from Remote Booking for m.directv.com (mobile version) and discussions are continuing if it should be removed from DirecTV.com until they have a need for more testing.

As I have noted many times over the first year of this program there are two basic rules of the CE program:

1) Don't contact the Customer Service tier for any thing that is related to the CE process.
2) If you think you should contact Customer Service, ask here (at DBSTalk) first to see if we can help you... and refer back to #1

This is the core crux of the way we have setup the CE program.
-) All issues are to be reported here
-) Any communication with DirecTV will be done through here
-) The Customer Service tier can not help with pretty much anything related to the CE process.

DoD is the obvious exception to this right now, since it is available on the national release... however, if at all possible YOU SHOULD BE POSTING YOUR ISSUES HERE about DoD. These cases of late are not related to DoD.

I again, can not stress this enough.
Tell anyone you know that is doing the CE trials, these are the rules.
Refer any new users to the rules of the CE trials.

I absolutely 100% do not want to bring the CE process into a private structure, but if it continues.... We will only have 2 choices:
1) Make it Private
2) Shutdown the CE program.

Any questions / concerns / comments... PM Me or Tom Robertson."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts