Remote Code for LC370SS9

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

XorCist

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 6, 2006
Just moved my dish and installed it on a new tv but i cant get it working on the dish remote. its a sylvania LC370SS9. I tried all the sylvania codes, and none worked. Tried the Funai codes (since its the maker of this sylvania) nothing, and even tried the panasonic ones sine it came with panasonic batteries...it was a shot in the dark, but nothing either. Anyone know how to get this working so I can only have 1 remote floating around the bedroom instead of 2? Thanks

Hold down the TV button until all four buttins on top light up. Press the red TV button, the TV button on top stays lit.

Hit the up button (on the four up, down, left, right blue navigation buttons) until the tv turns off. Hit the pound (#) button, TV button blinks three times and you have locked in the code. Do it slow though, because it is very easy to go past the code and lock in the wrong one.

Just moved my dish and installed it on a new tv but i cant get it working on the dish remote. its a sylvania LC370SS9. I tried all the sylvania codes, and none worked. Tried the Funai codes (since its the maker of this sylvania) nothing, and even tried the panasonic ones sine it came with panasonic batteries...it was a shot in the dark, but nothing either. Anyone know how to get this working so I can only have 1 remote floating around the bedroom instead of 2? Thanks
if 569 is not listed ,try that one. To date, 569 has worked with every Sylvania, Symphonic and Emerson tv I have seen.

I have the same TV and I haven't found a code that works either. I noticed that there is a new learning remote from Dish Network. Maybe you can try to get one.

I have the same TV and I haven't found a code that works either. I noticed that there is a new learning remote from Dish Network. Maybe you can try to get one.
yep there is a learning remote. But the customer has to get the receiver that the remote comes with. At this time I am unaware if that remote is A) available for sale or B) compatable with any other receiver.
In any event, that remote isn't such a good item. It learns for sure. But the remote must be programmed for one operation at a time. Volume, power, etc all must be programmed individually.