Remote code for Vizio Tv

Here you go:

"What are the codes for programming my satellite receiver remote control to control my VIZIO TV? Depending on the satellite box and their remote control manufacturer, codes may differ. Please try the following codes, one at a time, until the remote control works with the VIZIO TV: 1758, 1017, 0128, 0178, 10178, 11758, 627, 502. "

Anyone find a code that will toggle the video inputs? I've tried codes 505 and 627. Using code 505 the 6.2 or 6.3 remote in TV mode the tv/video button toggles between stero, SAP and mono audio modes. Code 627 the tv/video does not function. TV model is VX32L. Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know the code for the DirecTV H20 so that I can use the Vizio multifunction remote instead of the white directv remote? thank you

Does anyone know the code for the DirecTV H20 so that I can use the Vizio multifunction remote instead of the white directv remote? thank you

You should probably ask that question in the DirecTV forums instead of the Dish Network forums. ;)

vizio remote code

Here you go:

"What are the codes for programming my satellite receiver remote control to control my VIZIO TV? Depending on the satellite box and their remote control manufacturer, codes may differ. Please try the following codes, one at a time, until the remote control works with the VIZIO TV: 1758, 1017, 0128, 0178, 10178, 11758, 627, 502. "

RIGHT ON! it is OCT of 2009, just got my tv a month ago...55 inch Vizio from wal mart. I have a dish network box / satellite / remote control ect.. , and the manufacturer's remote control code for my remote is 627 , just like you posted... THANKS A MILLION !

Anyone find a code that will toggle the video inputs? I've tried codes 505 and 627. Using code 505 the 6.2 or 6.3 remote in TV mode the tv/video button toggles between stero, SAP and mono audio modes. Code 627 the tv/video does not function. TV model is VX32L. Thanks for any help.

I haven't found it yet. Kind of a pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts