Remote code for Westinghouse LD-4080 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zim2dive

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Cary, NC
Anyone found a working code for this TV? I've tried all the suggested codes, and tried the code search.. no dice.

All I really need is for the remote to do Power, since I have all the audio running thru a soundbar (which auto-senses input to turn itself on/off).

Anyone found a working code for this TV? I've tried all the suggested codes, and tried the code search.. no dice.

All I really need is for the remote to do Power, since I have all the audio running thru a soundbar (which auto-senses input to turn itself on/off).

I was checking around, seems that the off brands were bought up by whoever and looks like the TV could be made by a good number of people, I would try some of the better known off brands for codes, unfortunately I don't have anything better for you to try.

When testing codes do not use the ON & OFF keys to determine if the code works or not, try all keys especially the middle PWR key in the tv device. Many westinghouse models use the sony tv code, but don't respond to the discrete commands for on and off mapped to ON & OFF keys.

Status
Please reply by conversation.