Remote Help. Please

bigdawg4

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
south georgia
I have a 21.0 ir remote and want to program it to a philips home theater system, model # HTS3372D/F7. I have tried all the codes and code search and cant get it to. Just curious if it will or wont and also if it will sync up to a Samsung HT-Z320T home theater. Do I need to get another universal remote and if so, which one is best, thanks. Any help or tips is appreciated

I have a 21.0 ir remote and want to program it to a philips home theater system, model # HTS3372D/F7. I have tried all the codes and code search and cant get it to. Just curious if it will or wont and also if it will sync up to a Samsung HT-Z320T home theater. Do I need to get another universal remote and if so, which one is best, thanks. Any help or tips is appreciated

The 21.0 is a learning remote. YOU need to read the instructions on how to program the remote. If you didn't get instructions with the receiver/remote thay are available on DISH's web site. Stop being so lazy and expecting everyone else to do your searching for you.

The 21.0 is a learning remote. YOU need to read the instructions on how to program the remote. If you didn't get instructions with the receiver/remote thay are available on DISH's web site. Stop being so lazy and expecting everyone else to do your searching for you.

+1:up It can LEARN virtually ANY IR signal. My Samsung TIB didn't have a code either--the 21.0 LEARNED it.

Ed

Thanks for your help. Boba, I wasnt being lazy, I had tried all I knew to do and come on here for some friendly advice. I dont have the manual and have not found one on internet until someone posted it for me. Thanks again for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts