Remote NOT WORKING

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Nateck

Original poster
Aug 3, 2008
Alright, the remote for dish network is not working, i put new batteries in and the TV light at the top of the remote is just constantly lit red. anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?

You'll need to be a little more specific on remote model number... is it a 6.3 (look at the back towards the top)?

Try removing batteries, wait a little while (minute or two), and then put them back in.

Sometimes, after changing batteries, the remote requires reprogramming... that happened to me recently (good enough reason to write your remote codes in the Dish manual).

Fresh batteries... no mix and match... would highly recommend rechargeable Eneloop from Sanyo, sold at Costco for about $25, as they have 1000+ cycle lifespan before they begin to degrade.

Comes with 8 AA and 4 AAA + adaptors for both 'C' and 'D' shells and charger.

Great on the pocket book and the environment. Picked up two sets so I could have enough in rotation = 16 AA and 8 AAA...

Haven't purchased batteries for about 8 or 9 months... doubt I will for many years to come...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)