Remote Problems...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Weezknight

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Philly 'Burbs, PA
I currently have an 811 & 625 in my living room. Last night something strange started occurring. The IR remote for TV1 on the 625 started controlling both the 811 & the 625 at the same time. I picked up the UHF-Pro remote for the 811 and only the TV & Aux selections worked properly...I could not get it to work in SAT mode. So basically the UHF-Pro SAT mode went dead, and transferred control over to the IR-TV1 remote.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? It's going to become a big problem if I'm trying to record while watching HD!

It sounds like the remote address of the 811 was somehow changed. First check the remote address the 625 is using from the info screen. Get to the info screen on the 811, I think you can do this form the front panel when the receiver is in standby. Hold down the sat button on the 811 remote until it blinks. Enter a number between 1 & 14 , not one of the numbers the 625 is using. Press the # key to store the code. Press the record button on the remote and the info screen on the 811 should change to the new code.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)