Remote question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jlhugh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Austin, Texas, United States
I am using my 722 remote for my 722k. When I enter the system wizard to save my timers on the remote it tells me it doesn't recognize the remote and hit continue to fix it. What I am afraid will happen is it will send the timers that are saved on the remote to the 722k. This is not what I want. I want the timers on the receiver to be saved to the remote. Is this what will happen if I get the receiver to be friends with my remote?

The 722 remote is not the 21.0 that ships with the 722K and is what is needed for the backup.

Looks like you'll need to buy another remote. Can you return the one you got?

The way I'm reading it...he has a 21.0 he's using with his 722 and using the 6.3 (?) with the K. He needs to swap them.

I purchased a 21.0 remote to use with the 722 when backing up your timers became available for it. When I got my 722k instead of reprogramming the 21.0 that came with it I just used the one I was using with the 722. So now I want to backup my timers from the 722k it's not recognizing the remote and wants me to marry them. I don't want the timers that are saved from the 722 to be restored to the 722k. I was just wondering if you can override those old timers with the new timers I am using now.

When did backing up a 722 to a remote become available. I thought it was only on a 722k. It would make sense, that you can over ride a previous back up since as your timers change, you would need to be able to update the back up on the remote. But some one with more knowledge than I have should be able to answer your question. Contact one of the DIRT and ask them.

I purchased a 21.0 remote to use with the 722 when backing up your timers became available for it. When I got my 722k instead of reprogramming the 21.0 that came with it I just used the one I was using with the 722. So now I want to backup my timers from the 722k it's not recognizing the remote and wants me to marry them. I don't want the timers that are saved from the 722 to be restored to the 722k. I was just wondering if you can override those old timers with the new timers I am using now.

The 722 does not have the back up feature that the 722K does. There is nothing stored in the remote from the 722, so you won't lose anything by pairing the remote with the 722k, and backing it up

I'm sure that i backed up my 722 to that remote. that feature might have went away but i know there is a thread on here somewhere talking about that and others getting that remote to back up timers.

I'm sure that i backed up my 722 to that remote. that feature might have went away but i know there is a thread on here somewhere talking about that and others getting that remote to back up timers.
I think you are under the wrong assumption that the 21.0 remote will back up both the 722 and 722K. It will only back up the 722K.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts