Remote question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bobdee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 19, 2020
Arizona
I have a wired joey, & in the room two TV's of the same manufacture. How can I pair remote to each TV (on/off) & not interfere with the other? Thanks,

In answer to your question, there is no way to separate the same brand TVs on off/volume remote signals.

Back in the day, I had two RCA VHF tape recorders, one on each cable of Media General's cable TV service. They allowed me to set them each on a different channel and control them individually. Too bad TV's won't allow that.

Should have said I have the 54, works fine. Thanks Bobby, I'll have to come up with a plan then.

Last edited:
Should have said I have the 54, works fine. Thanks Bobby, I'll have to come up with a plan then.

I was going to suggest setting up HDMI-CEC on one of them to turn that one on when the Joey powered up, and setting the remote to turn the other one on, but that would turn them both on if they are in the same room unless you could change the remote code on one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)