remote system check

bobtet

On Vacation
Original poster
Jan 24, 2015
va
I get this almost every morning about 9:30 AM............

Why can't this be done at the 4:00 AM reboot???

I don't watch TV during the day but my wife watches the food channel and she is getting P-OD and i don't blame her.

She says we should go back to Directv>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get this almost every morning about 9:30 AM............

Why can't this be done at the 4:00 AM reboot???

I don't watch TV during the day but my wife watches the food channel and she is getting P-OD and i don't blame her.

She says we should go back to Directv>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can wife take a pic of it? Does it have a code number?

Reactions: Tampa8
i will have to wait for it to come up again to answer that. i will check the software at that time.

Is the pop up box #1599? Is this on a Hopper? What software version do you have?
I'm sure that's what it is.

I see it on New Connects when it finishes the initial check switch sometimes. It's a mystery that no one at Dish will reply t o on the tech portal

Reactions: JSheridan
code #1599 software ...u532 ..3/1/2019:wtf

The U535 software was supposed to help with that problem, but HipKat says it might not.

You can try to manually update to U535 by going to the Diagnostics screen then Tools then Upgrade Software. The general H3 population should be getting this update as it seems to be rolling out in waves like it usually does but you can try to get it quicker manually.

Make sure all the connected Joeys are turned off and there's no recordings scheduled for at least 30 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)