Remote wont sync

daveg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
St Louis, MO
I’m having a problem syncing the tv2 touch pad remote with our 922. I press and hold the Channel + button but the remote never beeps. Any ideas?

While on the system info screen you should just have to press the SAT button to sync it. Sure the batteries aren't dead?

If that doesn't work, try unsyncing all the remotes and start over.

I have all three, but just use the 32.0 remote.

I also have a cordless keyboard and mouse connected. The mouse actually works pretty well with the menus, but not enough to replace the 32.0 remote.

The 32.0 remote is the best.

The Touchpad remotes were neat, but did not add anything to the experience, infact it took away from it.

I have all three, but just use the 32.0 remote.

I also have a cordless keyboard and mouse connected. The mouse actually works pretty well with the menus, but not enough to replace the 32.0 remote.

if you dont mind me asking what all can the keyboard and mouse do?

The 32.0 remote is the best.

The Touchpad remotes were neat, but did not add anything to the experience, infact it took away from it.

Agreed.

Scott have you tried using a mouse with it yet? When they get the browser working I can see using the mouse for some of the basic functions after leaving the browser.

if you dont mind me asking what all can the keyboard and mouse do?

They'll come in handy when they put the browser back in.

Until then the mouse can control some of the function of the remote. You can highlight menu items and select them, that's a lot easier than using the touchpad remote. Of course now the 32.0 remote can do the same thing with the d-pad.

Once they reinstall the browser I can see using the mouse on occasion once I've left the browser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)