Replacement Remote Control Stickers (living room, etc)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would not joke you jerryez. DISH TV is my one and only hobby and I have way too much time on my hands.
WOW! Way too much time on your hands. I have eleven remotes, but only use 5 of them regularly. Even my window a/c has a remote. I use the Dish, av receiver, tv(to switch inputs), Amazon fire stick, and tv box remotes. I rarely use the a/c, blu-ray, dvd, vinyl phono, security sys remotes. But I don't have them on a spread sheet, so I am not as obsessed as you.:biggrin
Retired with lots of time, but not lots of money.

Reactions: charlesrshell
WOW! Way too much time on your hands. I have eleven remotes, but only use 5 of them regularly. Even my window a/c has a remote. I use the Dish, av receiver, tv(to switch inputs), Amazon fire stick, and tv box remotes. I rarely use the a/c, blu-ray, dvd, vinyl phono, security sys remotes. But I don't have them on a spread sheet, so I am not as obsessed as you.:biggrin
Retired with lots of time, but not lots of money.

Yep on the obsessed. My wife has diagnosed me with AADDOCDWA. She says no hope for me.

Reactions: jerryez
Print and tape or paste. Enjoy

dish.PNG

The trouble with the label maker is that the letters are embossed and your hand will be able to feel the label under the remote and it would probably be uncomfortable.

Only if you are using a circa 1970's label maker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)