Replacement Remote

What receiver? Not sure which one that is (usually labeled 21.0, 41.0, etc) but just call Dish and they will probably send you a new one. If not, eBay.

As KAB said, we should be able to get a replacement sent out. If you need to purchase one, I would also recommend the store page on our website if eBay or another retail site doesn't work out. Just send me or one of my co-workers a PM with the account info and we'll get that taken care of.

Reactions: KAB
I went ahead and ordered one from the Dish website. I don't figure anyone from Dish is giving anything away so $20 isn't too bad for a replacement.

I went ahead and ordered one from the Dish website. I don't figure anyone from Dish is giving anything away so $20 isn't too bad for a replacement.
So you blew off a GOOD chance for a free replacement? Scratching my head.:confused:

Reactions: DWS44
As KAB said, we should be able to get a replacement sent out. If you need to purchase one, I would also recommend the store page on our website if eBay or another retail site doesn't work out. Just send me or one of my co-workers a PM with the account info and we'll get that taken care of.

No one mentioned the word "free", only that they would help me get one.

If you looked at the wording correctly, it's there. We know from the vast history here that they would have sent you one for free. All you had to do is contact a DIRT member. So, you got what you needed anyway, just $20 lighter... ;)

Reactions: pattykay
Dish has never charged me for a replacement remote when I have contacted them directly. Also, you can carefully take the problem remote apart and clean all the contact surfaces and the number pads. I use rubbing alcohol. Make sure it's good and dry and then put it back together. I have brought many a remote back to life with this method, they can get down right funky over time and just need a good cleaning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)