Replacing Blue Access Cards

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MDB in SE La

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 10, 2004
Hammond
Received info for replacing access cards in today's mail. I've read other posts of the same thing happening in the past but my question is why? My normal inquisitive nature says something is up, that Charlie is up to something. Is Dish to be believed that just normal operations replacing 'old blue' cards for security reasons? Oh well, could be. Old Blue, sounds like a dogs' name!

MDB in SE Texas

Yes, they are replacing them all due to security reasons, especially seeing how DirecTv's card swap became complete and the pirators probably targeted Dish Network even more causing them to have to rush the card swap.

Actually, that new smartcard has a tiny microphone on it that records everything you say, and beams it back up to charlie. Rumor has it Dish will keep track of how many people yell "You lier!!" at their tv during charlie chats. Be careful what you say around your tv from now on :p

HokieEngineer said:
Actually, that new smartcard has a tiny microphone on it that records everything you say, and beams it back up to charlie. Rumor has it Dish will keep track of how many people yell "You lier!!" at their tv during charlie chats. Be careful what you say around your tv from now on :p
Nah - won't work - the cards can't count to 10 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)