Report: LeBron to STAY in Cleveland past 2010 - FALSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LeBron would fit well with the Nets.

Other than Devin Harris, who is on that team that makes you say, "WOW! I've gotta join them!"

Richard Jefferson, Vince Carter, and Jason Kiss are all gone..
I'm sure the team as it stands today is not the end product that would hit the floor with LeBron in over a year from now.

There is no way I'd play on a team with Yi Jianlian and one of the Lopez twins.
It's safe to say that Yi would agree that the feeling is mutual. :)

Personally, I think Lebron stays...MORE so for his local ties than anything else. But like I have said before, IF the greatest hockey player EVER can get traded IN HIS PRIME...and THE most dominant center to ever play basketball, ALSO in his prime, can get traded...then EVERYONE is always two phone conversations away from wearing a new uniform.

LeBron is just lucky he plays in Cleveland, he would not be able to pull what he does in other cities. That is why he will sign an extension there, he like being a big fish in a small pond. His ego is stroked by the Cavs and Cleveland fans doing anything they can to plead him to stay. He likes the fact they are scared to death of him leaving.

I could never in my life imagine a player on a team in Boston, showing up in Fenway park with a yankees hat, just would not happen. Tom Brady was photographed one time, while in New York city, wearing a Yankees hat hat and caught so much flack for it, you never saw it again. And he has actually won championships.

LeBron is just lucky he plays in Cleveland, he would not be able to pull what he does in other cities. That is why he will sign an extension there, he like being a big fish in a small pond. His ego is stroked by the Cavs and Cleveland fans doing anything they can to plead him to stay. He likes the fact they are scared to death of him leaving.

I could never in my life imagine a player on a team in Boston, showing up in Fenway park with a yankees hat, just would not happen. Tom Brady was photographed one time, while in New York city, wearing a Yankees hat hat and caught so much flack for it, you never saw it again. And he has actually won championships.

The Yanks aren't our rivals. Now if he showed up in a Steelers jersey, then we'd have issues. :)

The Plot Thickens: More LBJ 2010 Confirmation! This Time From Teammate Mo Williams!

In more developments, Mo Williams, teammate of LeBron James, spoke on his Twitter Page about the "LeBron staying-or-going drama".

After the initial news from Ariza came out that stated LeBron was staying past 2010, Mo chimed in on his Twitter and had this to say....

now yall know, its out in the air finally. ok! ..11:27 PM Jul 6th by Mo Williams
espn says lebron told ariza that hes here to stay in cleveland past 2010 its about time, hes been telling the team this for the longest! ....11:27 PM Jul 6th by Mo Williams
Personally, I think this is the most telling so far. Even more so than what Ariza supposidly said. The news here is that LeBron HAS told his teammates he's staying! Mo Williams just thought it was ok to come out and confirm after he heard it on ESPN yesterday....

mo williams (THE_MO_WILLIAMS) on Twitter

In more developments, Mo Williams, teammate of LeBron James, spoke on his Twitter Page about the "LeBron staying-or-going drama".

After the initial news from Ariza came out that stated LeBron was staying past 2010, Mo chimed in on his Twitter and had this to say....

Personally, I think this is the most telling so far. Even more so than what Ariza supposidly said. The news here is that LeBron HAS told his teammates he's staying! Mo Williams just thought it was ok to come out and confirm after he heard it on ESPN yesterday....

mo williams (THE_MO_WILLIAMS) on Twitter

Oh my goodness, are you really going to spend an entire year following every little news item regarding Lebron, including Twitter pages? :D :rolleyes:

Do yourself a favor, get out of the basement, stop poring over the internet for every morsel of information for or against, and experience the real world for a while. Get yourself a girlfriend, preferably one who doesn't care about Lebron, and I promise, you won't be thinking about him 24/7 anymore. ;)

Until he signs, everything you hear is just hearsay, and everything Lebron says is irrelevant too. A year of this is going to drive you nuts....

Sandra

Oh my goodness, are you really going to spend an entire year following every little news item regarding Lebron, including Twitter pages? :D :rolleyes:

Sandra, it's the dog days of summer in Cleveland where nothing more important is going on (sports wise). I wish my Indians could distract me, but you know how that's going. Until Browns season, I've got nothing except the LeBron saga to follow.... :)

Do yourself a favor, get out of the basement, stop poring over the internet for every morsel of information for or against, and experience the real world for a while. Get yourself a girlfriend, preferably one who doesn't care about Lebron, and I promise, you won't be thinking about him 24/7 anymore. ;)

That's a creepy picture you're painting. BTW, when I check in with my friend at SG's, I'm either at work in a well ventilated office with big windows or just leaving a construction site. Not the basement.

And btw, I'm not on the market, so paws off. I'm happily married (3 years in October). I vent here so my wife doesn't have to listen to me. :)

Until he signs, everything you hear is just hearsay, and everything Lebron says is irrelevant too. A year of this is going to drive you nuts....

Sandra

Hearsay? Wouldn't a comment from LeBron's actual teammate be more legit than anything else we've heard so far? Until he signs, we've got nothing else to go by. I'm digging up some good dirt and so far, Mo's Twit is the best!!! :p

That's a creepy picture you're painting. BTW, when I check in with my friend at SG's, I'm either at work in a well ventilated office with big windows or just leaving a construction site. Not the basement.

And btw, I'm not on the market, so paws off.

Paws off...don't worry. Yuck, talk about a creepy picture! :eek:

Why do we get the feeling you don't forget about Lebron as soon as you walk through the front door, though? Your poor wife. :rolleyes:

Hearsay? Wouldn't a comment from LeBron's actual teammate be more legit than anything else we've heard so far? Until he signs, we've got nothing else to go by. I'm digging up some good dirt and so far, Mo's Twit is the best!!! :p

Yes, a comment from Lebron's teammate is hearsay. In fact, a comment from Lebron's teammate means nothing. Heck, until he signs, a comment from LEBRON means nothing. As many have stated, this happens all the time. Athletes say one thing and do another. Following Twitter or anything else 24/7/365 is going to drive you crazy.

Go to Cedar Point, ride Top Fuel or Millenium Force...get some sun. ;)

Sandra

Let's review: Cavalier's lose in the conference finals. Brown's are embarking on yet another rebuilding project. (Hmmmm, sounds familiar.) Tribe is in last place. LeBron leaves next summer, and Cleveland implodes.

Yeah, I would be looking for any morsel of hope myself. You hang in there Matt, LBJ ain't going nowhere. The fate of Cleveland is in his hands. You guys have been kicked around long enough. At least you don't live in Detroit. Other than the sports (and I don't count the Lions), we have even less going for us.

...get some sun. ;)
Sandra

What's this sun you speak of??? :confused:

This late spring/early summer has S-U-C-K-E-D here in Southeastern Mass! :mad:

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm so tired of rain and generally cloudy days.........it's really starting to piss me off!! :rant:

What's this sun you speak of??? :confused:

This late spring/early summer has S-U-C-K-E-D here in Southeastern Mass! :mad:

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm so tired of rain and generally cloudy days.........it's really starting to piss me off!! :rant:

I watched them all bundled up at Wrigley today. Unbelieveable.

The so-called experts are saying that the weather patterns are now shaping up for a "pefect" El Nino~ winter. So, I think that means rain and cold for us in the usually warm and sunny Southwest which may explain why you in the Midwest and East are getting soaked and chilled during the spring/summer.

There's only a few who can.... :eureka:

Well, that's complete BS that a moderator and working member of this site can finagle with the Thread Title that I created just for their own kicks!

Lock it up Ramy. I thought a moderators job was to moderate, not add to the flaming. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)