Report: When iPad 3 is Released, Apple Could Offer iPad 2 For as Low as $299

I don't need the iPad 3, but I am sure I will see the retina screen and be drooling over it. But unless I can sell my 4 month old iPad 2 for a price that is worthwhile to me, I'll be drooling for awhile. Particularly after having spent so much on the MacBook Air last week.

I suspect the faster processor and graphics will be relevant to the higher resolution, but its not like the iPad feels slow in the least to me. BUT if that retina display can give me text that looks like it came off the printed page, there will be a high value to it.

I guess we'll see in a few weeks!

I would not at all expect anything except the standard iOS connector. No suggestion from ANY of the rumor sites that they would do that.

this is the one place imo apple is erring. not on their proprietary connector, but by not allowing sd / microsd and hdmi out .

the proprietary connector has higher voltage and current which allows them to charge much quicker than via usb.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

this is the one place imo apple is erring. not on their proprietary connector, but by not allowing sd / microsd and hdmi out .

the proprietary connector has higher voltage and current which allows them to charge much quicker than via usb.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Not saying they are not erring, just I DON'T think they are changing course. They have refused to do so all along, and given their success, I don't see them changing now.

Yeah, I must have been drunk. SD & HDMI are what I'm really interested in. Oh well, what's one more unique cable in my box?

Centronics cables, anyone? Anyone?

Yeah, I must have been drunk. SD & HDMI are what I'm really interested in. Oh well, what's one more unique cable in my box?

Centronics cables, anyone? Anyone?

Not that you want another adapter, but there is an HDMI adapter and a VGA adapter for the iPad. I use the VGA one in the classroom regularly.

I have a component adapter and a composite adapter. I do not have the HDMI one. I do not have an iPad, but they work on the iPhone 4, so I assume they work for the iPad. The composite adapter is nice for the minivan, can put some kid movies up on the screen for them to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts