Reprogramming Master and slave

I would love to call them back out but like jdl_va said, it's $99.00. The installer made this very clear. I honestly think Dish is shooting themselves in the foot by doing this, but it's not my call.

I understand that the DVR and the 322 are receivers and they retransmit signals to the second tv by running the signal back out of the feed coax to the outside of the house where there are other coax cables feeding the tv2's. This is why I switched cables there which made the swap, I needed to get the DVR and the 322's closer to the respective tv2's. This is done and now both tv2 remotes work great.

My problem now is the fact that I have only one remote that will play back movies etc. The other three remotes are for changing channels only. This means I would need a tv2 remote that has DVR controls on it that would allow me to record or play back. Is there such a remote available?

I hope all this makes sense to you guys as well as it seems to me.

bob...

They gave you the wrong remotes. The dvr should have two silver remotes one infrared with a green tab and one rf with a blue tab. If you don't have these you need to complain.

Ah Ha, so that's the deal. Thanks, I will do some complaining. If that is what I am supposed to have and don't. They owe me a trip.

Thanks again,

bob...