Request for changing "SatelliteGuys God" title to other title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I would have guessed that.
According to wikipedia, "The user of an abacus is called an abacist."

Not sure I would have guessed that. amybe "adder" or "totalist" Maybe even "bead artist". But not that.

Last edited:
:yes
Hello,
I feel a little uneasy by being awarded by this Forum authorities the title "SatelliteGuys God".
The truth is, I have no experience with dishes bigger than 4', no experience with dish motors,
no experience with USALS ... a far cry from being "god".
Now, comes to my memory my high school geography teacher, Jerzy D. , who artificially narrowed
the range of students evaluation. 50 years ago, the students' grades were as follow ; 2 = insufficient (fail)
3 = sufficient (pass), 4 = good, 5 = very good. The teacher routinely gave all students grade 3, claiming, that grade 4 is for his knowledge, ad grade 5 is for God.
Therefore, this coded in my mind that a title "god" is for someone with absolute knowledge of a subject.
I have no problem with the fact, that so many SatelliteGuys' members have this title, as I believe they have really good knowledge about satellite things, far superior to mine.
I am aware also, that i did some new experiments with double-reflection reception, and I utilized tricks with small mirrors and lasers, for which I was commanded by fellow members as innovative and creative tinkerer.
Considering the above info, I kindly ask Forum authorities for substituting my present title "SatelliteGuys God"
with more appropriate "creative tinkerer"
Regards, polgyver

What was it that "Dirty Harry" said? A man's got to know his limitations.:yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)