Resident Alien on SyFy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I posted about it elsewhere (maybe in The Pub) and yes, pretty dark humor.

My only issue with the show is trying to watch it using the SyFy App on my AppleTV. It hangs on startup, forcing me to restart the AppleTV to get it to work. Although this time it worked, so maybe SyFy fixed it. We'll see.

I posted about it elsewhere (maybe in The Pub) and yes, pretty dark humor.

My only issue with the show is trying to watch it using the SyFy App on my AppleTV. It hangs on startup, forcing me to restart the AppleTV to get it to work. Although this time it worked, so maybe SyFy fixed it. We'll see.
Its on peacock and youtube also

The buzz is about Alan Tudyk. He's hysterical.
stevethepirate.jpg

Last night's season finale was superb! Sounds like they are rushing production of S2.
"I've got pizzas in my freezer. You can get them if you want." That show is a laugh a minute!

Max's girlfriend gets the best lines. They do a great job with the sound track, too.

Reactions: lfp302
just started watching last night, up to ep 5.

Just could not stop laughing at the scene where he is on the horse with the hat on in New Mexico.

Last edited:
Loved it when it first came out, now it's wearing on me. Too much repetitiveness in the writing.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell