Resurrection

ABC always has a touchy/feely movie on Easter Sunday. Surprised CBS didn't have a Hallmark movie or something, too.

S~

I think the discussion about not being on last night was meant for a laugh, but why would anyone show a new episode on the end of a Holiday weekend? Not good for ratings.

I guess there are 2 episodes left. I am enjoying it.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Schemes of the Devil": Tom leads the search for Rachael, as her situation becomes increasingly dire; Maggie and Dr. Ward make a series of unexpected discoveries.

S~

Okay, now we know where the morgue scene in the previews the last few weeks fits in.

Next week finale looks to be really interesting. I'm still waiting for Jacob's dad to call someone a dumbass. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The only problem with this show concept, is that if people from the dead, some from the long ago dead, start coming back , the government would be there with scientist to dissect all the citizens of the town , toot sweet. No one else in the country would find out because the whole town would suddenly disappear.

The ""only problem"" with this show concept, is that if people from the dead, some from the long ago dead, start coming back , the government would be there with scientist to dissect all the citizens of the town , toot sweet. No one else in the country would find out because the whole town would suddenly disappear.

"Only"? This show has so many holes, it's like my wife's collander... I gave up three shows back. My wife still watches it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

"Only"? This show has so many holes, it's like my wife's collander... I gave up three shows back. My wife still watches it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Here again, with someone watching to poke holes ...
Resurrection ....
Do you REALLY think it's based on reality ?

Can't anyone just watch a show for the show itself ?

Even shows that make you suspend disbelief in order to watch them, need to have some touch of reality in them or realistic situations to happen in. But it looks like the army IS showing up in mass, in the next episode since I just saw a promo for it.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8 (Season Finale)

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"Torn Apart": The return of the dead reaches critical mass, sending the town into chaos; Sheriff Fred implements his own agenda, triggering an unexpected siege.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)