Retailer Chat Recap - November 10th, 2005

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I see that Dish Network and Archos have joined forces. I have the Archos AV420 Pocket Video Recorder and I love it. The AV500E and AV700E are exactly the same models Archos has. I'm thinking about replacing my AV420 with the PMA430. I just wish the price would come down a bit but with X-mas just around the corner, why not :)

I wonder if you have to have a Dish Network Archos model in order for it to work on the receiver or if you can just have the standard Archos model.

Stargazer said:
I wonder if you have to have a Dish Network Archos model in order for it to work on the receiver or if you can just have the standard Archos model.
It's gotta be the Dish version. Different software.

The Dish version will download at high speed over USB2. Otherwise, you download in real time.

Ah, I see what you mean now...
The USB would help things a great deal!!!
I was wondering how I could download from my PC to the Archos unit, now I can see some light. I will have to investigate as to the best method for getting this done now.

I suppose I will have to convert the DVD on the PC to some other format using a program, huh??..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts