Retailer Chat Today at NOON Eastern!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Retailer Chat This Tuesday!

This Tuesday at NOON EST Dish Network will be holding a Retailer Charlie Chat.

Some of the things that are scheduled for this retailer chat are as follows.

New Local Market Launches
International/DISH Latino Channel Updates
Pay-Per-View
Hardware Announcements
Promotional Updates
New Q1 Pig TV Spot

Remember that SatelliteGuys is an authorized Dish Network Retailer via our online Store DishStore.NET and Metro25 of Detroit. We are the only forum authorized by Dish Network to watch and report items of interest to consumers.

Because we will only be reporting items which are in interest of consumers we will not be talking about items of a private nature to dealers such as costs, profits etc. If you are a dealer and would like to discuss private dealer issues I invite you to check out our sister site at http://www.dishretailer.com we have a full forum there for you the retailers to discuss these issues.

We will be hold a live chat as well! The url for the chat will be posted at a later time.

So be here on Tuesday starting at noon for all the news and update, also do not forget to join us here on Monday Night for our Tech Chat... Chat! We will be giving away a Dish 508 receiver durring the chat! (No purchase necessary)

Thanks for your support!

Scott- How about asking when the 921 will be available in greater numbers to dealers. So many people are still waiting to enjoy this great receiver.

As I'm a long time Dish subscriber and New Local Markets is the top item on the agenda AND I live in SE VA, I would like to know when Hampton Road area TV stations (Market #43) will be added to the local list. DirectTV has been carrying these stations for some time. I'm a patient fellow but enough is enough!

So I can assume nothing of interest was said on the retailer chat since nothing has been posted?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)