Retention discount for current customer out of contract?

Avalon1

Original poster
May 4, 2020
N/A
I'm hoping to reach a Dish rep. I've been a Dish customer for 2 years and I'm satisfied with the service. I'm out of contract now and my bill is going up $30, I have the lowest tier channel package but it's a little pricey. DirecTV has a lower offer. I'm hoping to keep Dish, is there a retention discount that you could offer? I can PM you my account number.

Due to security concerns, Dish reps can't accept account/pin information thru this site...you'll have to call or chat with Dish directly.

I don't know about Facebook as I don't use it.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I do all my Dish customer service transactions through Facebook messenger. It’s so much better than calling.
You’ll have to enter a new 2 year contract but they have some good deals.

Reactions: jannah
Due to security concerns, Dish reps can't accept account/pin information thru this site...you'll have to call or chat with Dish directly.

I don't know about Facebook as I don't use it.

I didn't see that in the rules anywhere. Are you a mod?

Dish Support has mentioned numerous times here and in other threads that they cannot take your secure information from this website due to this not being a Dish Network official site.

You must contact Dish directly either by phone or through their Dish chat facility.

I tried phone last week and was placed in the que by the computer which promptly hung up on me, so I was finally able to chat and got all my inquiries handled reasonably.

Try this link MyDISH

Dish Support has mentioned numerous times here and in other threads that they cannot take your secure information from this website due to this not being a Dish Network official site.

You must contact Dish directly either by phone or through their Dish chat facility.

I tried phone last week and was placed in the que by the computer which promptly hung up on me, so I was finally able to chat and got all my inquiries handled reasonably.

Try this link MyDISH

Gotcha, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)