RETIREMENT TV fixed income

flody1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
Il. USA
Just wondering as this getting close for me and like Nascar. FS1 & FS2 sd only compression. are on my 4DTV Hits Sub for $16. I have the AT120 now, what lower package still gives me HD for Hopper. The compitition I think has FS1 & 2 in one off their middle packs and both in HD. So on Dish if I go back to AT200 I will have FS1 ( says FS2 on the Dish website ??? Just some thoughts. EDIT: also where I live the small dish & what is left on C-band dish is all there is. Did fially get DSL 1.5 on a good day.

Last edited:
Looks like you have a good understanding. Fox Sports 2 is in Top 200 and Fox Sports 1 is added in Top250 both in HD.
If another carrier has them both in lower packages in HD that may be a better choice for what you are looking for. (Assuming their other fees don't make it more)

Top 120 along with the lowest Spanish package is the lowest package for HD programming. (Locals and freeview are in HD however)

Looks like you have a good understanding. Fox Sports 2 is in Top 200 and Fox Sports 1 is added in Top250 both in HD.
If another carrier has them both in lower packages in HD that may be a better choice for what you are looking for. (Assuming their other fees don't make it more)

Top 120 along with the lowest Spanish package is the lowest package for HD programming. (Locals and freeview are in HD however)

FS1 is in Top200 and FS2 Top250.

Maybe, but not what the DISH site says.

Where? I just looked again and it shows Fox Sports 1 in AT200 and Fox Sports 2 in AT 250. I have AT200 so I know FS1 is in AT200

Screenshot 2015-02-07 12.06.45.png

Reactions: fhsucade07
Where? I just looked again and it shows Fox Sports 1 in AT200 and Fox Sports 2 in AT 250. I have AT200 so I know FS1 is in AT200

View attachment 104867
Well, I just chated with Dish and was told to get FS1 &2 in HD $85 , I told them it was in Directs Xtra package offer @ $35 / Dish has promo $39. Old story thse days, the longer you stay the more u pay. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm sure lots of u guys are in same boat.

Well, I just chated with Dish and was told to get FS1 &2 in HD $85 , I told them it was in Directs Xtra package offer @ $35 / Dish has promo $39. Old story thse days, the longer you stay the more u pay. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm sure lots of u guys are in same boat.
I called Dish Loyalty and they got things ok for now. AT250 with FS1 & 2 discounted...

Reactions: Tampa8
How much NASCAR is on FS2? I wouldn't expect FS2 to move into the realm of HD until perhaps hell freezes over, but even then...

How much NASCAR is on FS2? I wouldn't expect FS2 to move into the realm of HD until perhaps hell freezes over, but even then...

Not much. An occasional practice session here or there but all races broadcast by FOX are scheduled for FOX or FS1 and all qualifying is scheduled to be on one of those two as well.

Do you mean the programming on FS2 or being in HD on DISH? It's in HD on DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)