RETIRING FROM F.T.A. IN THE TWIN CITY AREA....FREE DISH, ETC.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I havent picked it up yet. With me working now and sikma saying he had stuff going on we havent set up a time to meet. It will be soon though :)

Iceberg, I was in your area last Sunday.. We had gone shopping in North Branch and then went down to the Twin Cities and then went east. I had a Manhattan receiver in the trunk of the car with me.. I was thinking that you'd like to maybe take a peek at it, but I didn't have your actual address with me. I know how much you like FTA gear :) I was maybe just a bit afraid that you wouldn't let me leave afterwards though.

I am glad that you've managed to snag that FTA gear listed above. It is definitely going to a good home.

I just went through North Branch today....was at sikma's house and then had to go up by the cabin to repossess a bunch of stuff from my buddy (he's moving and dont need the stuff)

I'm actually west of the Twin Cities so you were an hour or so away ;)

Anywho picked up the stuff and will take some pics tomorrow....

actually I haven't. With having to work 6 days a week 10 hours a day (and starting at 4:30AM) I havent had time to really do anything. What I am thinking of doing is rigging up a Primestar bracket so I have masts that would work with that

Yesterday was the 1st Saturday I've had off since I picked that up from sikma....and I'll admit I watched college football all day ;)

I do quality control at the Gedney plant (yes the Minnesota Pickle :) ). Walk the plant all day verifying information for quality assurance and help out as needed.
The pros are good pay and I dont sit there all day shoving pickles in a jar (dont know how people do that) and good exercise. The hours for me are OK. Not fond of getting up at 3:30AM to get to work at 4:30 but it beat July when I had to be there at 3:30 ;)
the cons is mainly the heat. In July when it was 97/98 out it was easily 108/110 in there and very humid so that sucked. Thursday it was 104 in parts of the plant (before humidity)..Or when something breaks. Being a lead sometimes you get pulled 3 or 4 different ways. Oh and having to help sometimes when making horseradish....that s**t burns your eyes ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts