Retro TV is available in Cincinnati Ohio - OTA and Cable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Can't get it in Goshen, OH less than 16 miles east of Cincinnati

Laseradam , I am in Boone County, Unless I aim a high gain UHF antenna at it with a mast mounted amp...I can't get it either.

I am going to get a separate UHF antenna with amp just for this channel as I don't want to lose reception of both Dayton and Cincinnati locals. I get some, not all of the Dayton locals...like channels 2, 7, 16,...and a few others. BTW Channel 2 Dayton is the strongest and easiest to pick up OTA.

It "might" be less expensive than getting another FTA dish and LNB for just one channel.

I find RetroTV's website a little unbelievable. They list Dallas as having a broadcaster,but there is no broadcast on that channel. They have not responded to an email questioning their lack in a top 10 market. How many other broadcast locations are also fictious?

some of their info is outdated.....they still list a couple "former" Equity affiliates and Equity hasnt had a RTV affiliate since Jan 4th this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)