Return Authorization?

tkyoshi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
WA
Return Authorization? / Turbo HD Package Problem

Hey I have something weird. For some reason i was poking around on online customer care. There's a couple "Open" Advanced Exchanges. Should I be concerned about this?

It's weird apparently they sent out a receiver and smartcard. The thing is I've never requested anything, in addition the addresses are totally different. For example the receiver is apparently being shipped to Dallas, TX. I live in WA......

As I said I never requested anything before, I don't want them coming after me for these things as they have nothing to do with me. Oddly enough if I click Past Orders there's a whole bunch in there as well (around 7). Any idea why this is showing up? :confused:

I hope no ones been accessing my account...

Last edited:
My past orders and present orders include only my own orders done in the last month. I think you have cause for worry.

My account shows: We are unable to retrieve any records for the last twelve months.

I would say that if you haven't ordered anything in the past twelve months then contact someone from Dish.

That's NEVER a good place for information. Especially correct information.

Agreed (to the information) well apparently they say they don't see any RAs open on my account, yet online it lists history for the last few months in addition to 2 RAs. The past history is for stuff even before my account existed!

Now my 2nd problem is with the Turbo HD DDA Promo Bronze 6 months @ $19.99. They've placed me on Turbo HD Bronze regular (no promo) and are charging me the DVR fee and Locals. Sigh...

I've talked to 3 different people and they keep talking to me like i'm insane to believe that the DVR Fee for the 1st reciever is included. No one can explain to me why i'm being charged the non-promo price. There are notes on my account that said i'm eligible (first rep i talked to).

I'm seriously regretting moving from Prepaid to Monthly. I was probably even more stupid to believe they were going to honor the promotion. Now they have me locked into a 24 month contract and I am paying the exact same as if i had gone Month to Month. :mad:

I just wish I could talk to the original rep again, he was super helpful and I think it was just an honest mistake not placing the right promo codes on the account as his system was not working properly. I just can't seem to get anyone to fix it, especially when everyone talks to me like i'm lying and trying to cheat Dish!

And us prepaid people always thought it was a headache trying to get a G3 smartcard.......

Email ceo @ dishnetwork .com (minus the spaces) and they usually call you back within a couple hours durning business time. It saved me waiting on hold for over one hour for the right person to talk to about verifying a returned defective receiver. I went from most frustrated to most happy after emailing that address. Maybe it will help if you are going by accurate information (if not they will set things straight).

Email ceo @ dishnetwork .com (minus the spaces) and they usually call you back within a couple hours durning business time. It saved me waiting on hold for over one hour for the right person to talk to about verifying a returned defective receiver. I went from most frustrated to most happy after emailing that address. Maybe it will help if you are going by accurate information (if not they will set things straight).

Thanks so much! Someone called me back first thing in the morning and it's all sorted out now. The person knew exactly what promo I was talking about, explained what went wrong and fixed it all up for me. Needless to say I'm a happy camper now.:up

Now just waiting for some new HD now ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)