Returning a receiver to Dish

tvbnowtv

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2014
New York
I need to return a receiver back to Dish. A few questions..

Are they going to deactivate the receiver I am sending ASAP once I call a Dish?
How long will it take them to send me the box to ship the receiver back with UPS, how much for shipping charges?
What do I need to include? I know they want the Dish receiver card and remote back

1) Yes the receiver is deactivated that day when you call in to have the box are sent out
2) Return boxes are sent UPS 4th day and a return label is included
3) You got it, the receiver remote and smart card are sent back

You can call in to take care of this at 800-333-3474 or you can start a conversation with me or any DIRT team member and we can assist you with completing this.

Reactions: donebu
Nope, I am still a dish customer. There is no way I am climbing up my roof for the LNB. And it is not my fault since Dish staff install it high high.

Just got the problem solved and very upset with the staff who try to offer me a pay channel at original price with no discounts after being with Dish for over 5 years. Ridicoulous treating customer differently.

I actually had Dish to change the dish twice and both new installer was so mad at the first person who install it.

Just say it's unsafe for you to retrieve the LNB. No sense taking chances. They understand.

And I really don't think they're eager for the remotes, either. I have a pile of remotes. Don't think I've EVER seen returned one. Might be some sanitation rule they can't reissue them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)