Returning Customer: Questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chibul

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
I received a mailing that gives me $39.99 a month for 12 months on the Choice Xtra along with free NFL ST. Definitely want to go ahead and subscribe again. I've been gone about 9-10 months and was a subscriber for about four years prior.

However, this deal isn't nearly as good as what's on the website - the website gives savings for two years and cuts it down to $34.99 a month.

So with that in mind, I have a couple of questions:
#1.) If I push the CSR when I call, would I be able to get the deal being offered online instead?
#2.) Will they run a credit check on me as a returning customer?

Why not just sign up online to get that deal? As to the credit check, I have no idea.

I should've clarified...I've been trying for two days to sign up online. Whenever I get to the screen where you enter your address in, and click "Continue", it sends me back to the checkout page, over and over, without fail. I spoke with their online support, who were predictably clueless.

Well then I guess a call is in order! You may not get a new customer discount because of how recently you were a customer.

You may not get new sub offers. What they're offering you is prolly going to be it. In order to be considered new you must go at least 24 months without service. I would call and see what all you could get and be a little pushy but not a hard a$$ considering they're already offering a deal to come back

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts