Returning leased equipment

Bosephus

Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Madison, WI
I recently had to leave Dish and was told a box and shipping label would be sent to me to return my box/remotes, etc. Does anyone know how long this typically takes? I want to get this stuff back to them so they can reverse the charges on my card.

Thanks!

I just shut down one of my receivers and it took about two weeks and three calls to get the box. It seemed to take longer than necessary to just send a box.

I recently had to leave Dish and was told a box and shipping label would be sent to me to return my box/remotes, etc. Does anyone know how long this typically takes? I want to get this stuff back to them so they can reverse the charges on my card.

Thanks!

I recently returned a leased reciever, it took about 3 days to get the box. If you got your leased reciever thru an upgrade that include a dish and lnb, they are going to want the lnb back to.

I recently received a box for return shipment and it was about 3 weeks after I received my new ViP722. Funny thing was that the installer took the old one with him and they still sent the return box. The time line was probably extended because it took a while to work it's way through their records. They never charged me for it, so I'm guessing the installer actually turned it in.

from where i used to work with dish at one of the call centers. when you cancel the service thye told us that the boxes are shipped 7-10 business days from the day that the service is canceled. they also said that the boxes are shipped as a courtsey.
hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)