Returning to Dish as a "New" customer

You must call (or otherwise make contact) and ask. Some get nothing and others get pretty sweet deals.
Once we cancelled, within a week we got a promo in the mail to come back to dish. They were claiming $400 savings, but $240 of that was hd free for life which i would not count, already had that. Anyway, its $10 off per month for a year, and free showtime for 3 months. IDK about what they will charge for equipment, but since if you cancel you are sending your stuff back, I am guessing they will give you new customer pricing on that, but IDK. But kind of silly for them to offer this only after I left, I am with Fios now, have no contract but not going to come back for this offer and go through a switch all over again. Especially after looking more into how the hopper works, we would need 3 hoppers and two joeys to satisfy our households viewing habits, where the two joeys would be those tvs are always used for live tv, and if the 3rd hopper was a joey instead that would just create a lot of conflicts in recordings and available tuners. Even on fios with whole home dvr I tried to show my mom and grandmother how to watch programs on the other 3 dvrs from their STB and they just don't care and just want to watch stuff live, lol. And even though the promo says they will do "almost anything", I highly doubt they will give us 3 hoppers.

DISH - Promotion: WinBack offer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)