Revenge

I watched, I didn't understand a lot that happened because I was trying to concentrate on starting a hat I'm knitting for my brother at the same time. So, I will have to watch it a second time as well. One thing I noticed was that Charlotte wasn't at the Thanksgiving dinner. She must have been at boarding school?

It all made better sense watching it a second time in quiet while not bouncing back-and-forth between shows. Anyway, there was actually a lot of good background info...how Emily met Aiden and how they're connected...Ryan's interest in the bar and the face Jack and Declan are probably in danger...Vicky's mom (yes, her mom called Victoria Vicky) is the reason why she turned into the RPITAB...and more.

Revelations: Sunday, 2 December 2012 (10:00 PM ET)

"Nolan deals with a skeleton from his past; Daniel's role is challenged; Carl's christening reveals new concerns for Jack and Declan."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2510732/

I wonder if Parmda knows about Nolan's skeletons coming out of the closet?

Well, Ryan's cover is blown and Jack now knows this guy is a danger to him and his family. Speaking of family...who names their kid Carl these days? Sure, Jack's father's name was Carl, but I still think he is watching The Walking Dead when he's not living a lie with Amanda while secretly dreaming of Emily (the real Amanda) each night. Speaking of Emily...she is pretty tight with Aiden, but she too dreams of Jack in her sleep as evident by that painful expression on her face when Carl was being baptized. Speaking of dreams...I wonder if Nolan is dreaming of kissing girls (Padma) or guys (his former slimebag CFO - Marco?) these days? Perhaps both? Now that would be a trist!

Well, young Daniel Grayson managed to wrangle control of Grayson Enterprises away from Ma and Pa Lohan. Oh, and now the Americon Initiative (or whatever they're called) has plans for the new CEO. Yikes! So is Ashley working for Emily? The previous "Mommy Dearest" episode led me to that conclusion, but Ashley's actions have me puzzled. Perhaps she is out-of-control and that's why Emily had to exposer her (literally) bare-a@@ being spanked by Conrad while playing hide the weiner. Here she thought she was taking one, or two, for the team only to get screwed and subsequently screwed over by her former employer. I guess she can always get a job working for Emily, I suppose.

Anyway, after dumping Ashley, Daniel he is back to staring at pictures of Emily. Why do guys always turn to an ex after getting out of a relationship...doesn't he know that one was also a failure? Doesn't he recall that night when Emily kicked him to the curb with those sexy stalks and his best frend, Tyler Barrol, was murdered? Dum-dum! He should take time to reflect and grow as an evil overlord prior to entering into another unhealthy, alcohol-fueled, power-hungry, rage-filled, controlling relationship with the right person. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, Ryan's cover is blown and Jack now knows this guy is a danger to him and his family. Speaking of family...who names their kid Carl these days? Sure, Jack's father's name was Carl, but I still think he is watching The Walking Dead when he's not living a lie with Amanda while secretly dreaming of Emily (the real Amanda) each night. Speaking of Emily...she is pretty tight with Aiden, but she too dreams of Jack in her sleep as evident by that painful expression on her face when Carl was being baptized. Speaking of dreams...I wonder if Nolan is dreaming of kissing girls (Padma) or guys (his former slimebag CFO - Marco?) these days? Perhaps both? Now that would be a trist!

Well, young Daniel Grayson managed to wrangle control of Grayson Enterprises away from Ma and Pa Lohan. Oh, and now the Americon Initiative (or whatever they're called) has plans for the new CEO. Yikes! So is Ashley working for Emily? The previous "Mommy Dearest" episode led me to that conclusion, but Ashley's actions have me puzzled. Perhaps she is out-of-control and that's why Emily had to exposer her (literally) bare-a@@ being spanked by Conrad while playing hide the weiner. Here she thought she was taking one, or two, for the team only to get screwed and subsequently screwed over by her former employer. I guess she can always get a job working for Emily, I suppose.

Anyway, after dumping Ashley, Daniel he is back to staring at pictures of Emily. Why do guys always turn to an ex after getting out of a relationship...doesn't he know that one was also a failure? Doesn't he recall that night when Emily kicked him to the curb with those sexy stalks and his best frend, Tyler Barrol, was murdered? Dum-dum! He should take time to reflect and grow as an evil overlord prior to entering into another unhealthy, alcohol-fueled, power-hungry, rage-filled, controlling relationship with the right person. :rolleyes:

So true :)

Madeleine Stowe (Victoria) made a nice little TV movie called The Christmas Hope a couple years ago with James Remar (Harry Morgan on Dexter). I recorded it the other night and it's definitely a tear jerker...she plays a character very unlike the evil and vindictive Victoria.

Madeleine Stowe (Victoria) made a nice little TV movie called The Christmas Hope a couple years ago with James Remar (Harry Morgan on Dexter). I recorded it the other night and it's definitely a tear jerker...she plays a character very unlike the evil and vindictive Victoria.

I saw that and it was enjoyable and a tear jerker :)

Do you think Marco is going to go to fake Amanda and ask why she is living so poorly since she is the one that is supposed to have the money? You can really tell that this show was written to have one season and be done they are going deeper then they ever planed with these characters.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 10

Sunday, January 6, 2012

"Power": Victoria starts planning a scheme that includes Emily; Emily locks in on a new target; Declan learns something that may threaten the Stowaway's future.

S~

Great episode last week...so nice to have this show return after the extended holiday break. Gotta love hot chicks who are hell-bent on revenge and deception, and people who will do anything to grab a little fame or power (substitute hot chicks in favor of hot dudes for Nolan and Mallory). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)