Revenge

Excellent show last night IMO. This was an excellent show and one of ABC's best efforts in recent years. Anyway, the next question is will this show get picked-up in syndication? Having logged only 89 episodes I doubt we'll be seeing reruns.

Oh, did anyone noticed the date of the newspaper Nolan was holding at the end of the show? The news paper was dated Monday, May 25, 2015. At first, I though it was a minor continuity error...then realized May 25th was also the date of the USA Daily Tribune newpaper in which David Clarke was indicted for murdering the passengers aboard that flight and subsequently exonerated. Clever. But also the other glaringly obvious continuity problem is Amanda and her father David had gotten to rekindle their father-daughter relationship for a year before David passed-away in the Winter. Technically, we would be 2016...but perhaps the newspaper could be a year old.

Regardless, are we going to see a spin-off with a colorfully clothed Private Eye named Nolan running things? I sure hope not!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts