Revenge

I am shocked they were able to go past the first season honestly. But I agree, this has to be the end.

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Revenge[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
aD8AE7iZtQiry1a0JJevruCJ9rh.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Disclosure[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]4[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-05[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Emily encounters former friends and a longtime enemy as she searches desperately for Victoria; a dark secret comes back to haunt Victoria.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 03

Sunday, October 12, 2014

"Ashes":
Emily is in danger as Victoria plans a potentially lethal family reunion -- no matter who is caught in the crossfire.

S~

This show is getting terrible. My wife still watches, but I really can't stand it anymore. Too cheesy.

Next Episode: S04, E05

Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Repercussions":
With Victoria in control and David Clarke in the headlines, Emily works on a new strategy to reunite with her father.

S~

Next Episode: S04, E06

Sunday, November 2, 2014

"Damage":
Emily worries that Charlotte cannot be saved from her worsening downward spiral; Nolan and David reunite.

S~

I'm still trying to figure out a plausible reason Emily doesn't tell David she is Amanda. In a nutshell it would remove any influence of Victoria over David. And her revenge past is easily answered as she was doing it to avenge him.

Next Episode: S04, E07

Sunday, November 9, 2014

"Ambush":
Daniel decides to confront Emily about the secrets she has kept; things get hotter between Margaux and Louise.

S~

Next Episode: S04, E08

Sunday, November 16, 2014

"Contact":
The FBI closes in on Victoria, leaving her future hanging in the balance; a mysterious new enemy makes a move.

S~

Next Episode: S04, E09

Sunday, November 30, 2014

"Intel":
Emily and Victoria learn information is a dangerous weapon; Nolan tries to salvage his reputation.

S~

Next Episode: S04, E10

Sunday, December 7, 2014

"Atonement":
Jack feels torn between Emily and a new woman in his life; Louise and Nolan bring Southern charm to East Hampton.

S~

At first I thought David was going to poison himself, in order to protect his family from Black. But now it appears from the previews that the poison was for Victoria. I wonder why he was going to kill her and go to the trouble to make it look natural, when he didn't have the full story until her confession to him.

Next Episode: S04, E11

Sunday, January 4, 2015

"Epitaph":
As Victoria and Emily grieve, they reunite against a common enemy; David takes action to protect the ones he loves.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts