Revenge

I'm just getting so sick of Daniel. Hasn't he murdered one, and attempted to murder another (Emily)? He needs to eat a bullet and make Victoria and Conrad suffer.
Right now he's my front runner for the season end scenario I pictured. He seems to be getting the J.R. makeover in estranging everyone.

I hear that. Emily waking up with Conrad. Oh, boy. After the first blackout in this week's episode, I thought there was going to be a dead body found.

S~

I hear that. Emily waking up with Conrad. Oh, boy. After the first blackout in this week's episode, I thought there was going to be a dead body found.

S~

I've seen Emily with that evil Victoria Grayson smirk on her face more than once the past two episodes. I get the feeling she is going to create hell on earth for the Grayson's in the coming weeks. :)

We are starting to really lose interest.

The problem with this show is the format "Revenge" is really geared for a one of two season extended mini-series. As much as I've enjoyed this series, it's been wandering this season...they need to wrap things up and be done with the show this season...or next year will be a disaster. Anyway, I want Emily/Amanda to get her pound of flesh...sooner rather than later.

The problem with this show is the format "Revenge" is really geared for a one of two season extended mini-series. As much as I've enjoyed this series, it's been wandering this season...they need to wrap things up and be done with the show this season...or next year will be a disaster. Anyway, I want Emily/Amanda to get her pound of flesh...sooner rather than later.

Very well said. That is what I'm feeling as well but couldn't quite put it into words.

Very well said. That is what I'm feeling as well but couldn't quite put it into words.

The ratings have been suffering this season, but it was supposedly the #1 show in its timeslot if you adjust the CBS shows being adjusted for basketball.

9:00PM
ABC Resurrection 2.5 6 9.22
FOX Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey 1.7 4 4.23
NBC Believe 1.2 3 5.06

9:30PM
CBS The Good Wife 1.5 4 8.90

10:00PM
ABC Revenge 1.6 5 5.71
NBC Crisis 1.3 3 5.04

10:30PM
CBS The Mentalist (10:30-11:30PM) 1.2 3 7.89

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)