Revenge

Good show last night. Emily's plot is really starting to unfold, but she is quickly making a lot of enemies and Victoria is learning far too much about her. Aiden appears to be a major POS, but why would he only partially expose Emily and not reveal her true identity? Never mind, everything became clear at the end. Nolan continues to wear outfits that would make Liberace look as though he picked-up his garb at the Walmart clearance rack. The Grayson's are bankrupt. What ever happened to Conrad's dad? Doesn't he have big bucks? Elsewhere, I don't like Margo...I don't trust her in any form or fashion.

Will Conrad confess? Great ending.

Season 3 of Revenge "reboot" blows. Its painfully obvious of the new writers and the below happened between s2 and s3.

1- Greysons are broke yet live in a beachside mansion.
2- Nolan is broke despite being names the wealthiest person in the Hamptons in season1
3- Initiative is gone
4- Greyson Industries and Nolcorp are gone.
5- Charlotte isnt pregnant.
6- When Victoria told Conrad they were broke at the end of season 2, Conrad informed her me made investment and would triple their wealth

Too many changes to what use to be a good show. Explaning off 3-4 plot points in 1 scene isnt good.

Cheers, K

Last edited:
2- Nolan is broke despite being names the wealthiest person in the Hamptons in season1
Nolan's not broke, far from it. His assets were frozen while in prison awaiting trial. Now that he's released, his assets will be unfrozen.
Emily just bought him the house, because at the time his money was still frozen.

As far as the Grayson's are concerned, they lost all their liquid assets (money) while trying to hide it, but all their hard assets (property) remain. Problem is, no cash assets or income to maintain it. Hence the sales of portraits and such. Property tax time is gonna hit them hard, especially now that Conrad's unemployed.

Good posts...I'm having a harder time catching up with the offseason happenings and getting into this season, but most of the changes were explained. Of course, the writers pulled a few too many soap opera moves..just don't want to see dead people (like Amanda) return from the dead.

On a positive note...No Declan thus season. I couldn't stand him. :)

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I didn't mind him as much as fake Amanda. I didn't like her character at all and I'm glad she is gone.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 6

Sunday, November 3, 2013

"Dissolution": As Daniel's attention is directed elsewhere, roadblocks mount for Emily; two people start turning on Emily.

S~

Loved season 1, Season 2 not bad but now its getting old. The 2 lessons of this series.

Dont trust the wealthy and dont piss off women.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts