Revenge

Next Episode: S04, E12

Sunday, January 11, 2015

"Madness":
David decides to settle his debt with Victoria; Emily helps Nolan with his own takedown.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 13

Sunday, January 15, 2015

"Abduction":
Victoria and Emily must set aside their differences in order to survive as David and Jack race to save them.

S~

Hmmm. Emily reveals herself. I wonder if they're looking at the possibility of not being renewed and wrapping it up. It's gone downhill since Conrad and Daniel got killed.

S~

I think it was poor planning for the series by having the "revenge" happen too quickly... They should have had more "revenge of the week" episodes and had the long running plots run longer.

Excellent shows the past two episodes. Ding, Dong the Witch (Victoria) is dead and Emily...make that Amada, is wearing handcuffs after being framed for her murder. Only two more shows left and they should be good ones. As much as I have enjoyed this show it's time to wrap things up and move 'em to syndication.

This show was great back in the day. Unfortunately, one or years was all you can get out of the 'revenge' format before it gets too soapy (i.e. soap opera). Still...will there be a happy ending---Amada gets Jack---or will Jack and Dad eat a bullet and Amada takes a flame-thrower to The Hamptons. I'm hoping for the later. :flame