Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Ok great news here.

We just got the receivers in house. The pre-orders will go out today and tomorrow. :)

The receiver is fantastic. The blind search is Hardware BLIND Search.

It took me 1 Min and 45 seconds to do a full BLIND Search of Galaxy 19.

The Fashion TV HD picture looks great.

The receiver supports all TV resolutions up to 1080i

The menu is very easy to work with and user friendly.

I like the Channel INFO on the screen. It gives you all the information you want about the channel transponder, PID, Resolution, etc. I will take pictures and share here.

The remote control has everything you want in an ergonomic fashion.

Overall, I am impressed. I am still exploring the receiver and its full capabilities.

The only thing missing is a printed user's manual. We will get you a PDF version soon and post it online.

Sadoun,

Will it do MPEG 2 and 4, and also blind scan on 4:2:2 video formats feeds?:hungry:

Will it convert the 50 Hz SD and HD video feeds to 60Hz format?

Can't wait see the result from you guys, playing this new DX receiver!!:D

I will have to check. What satellites & transponders you want me to check?

This thing screams through the BLIND SCANs. It seems to have a sensitive tuner. 1-3 minutes max on several of the satellites I scanned so far.

check to see if the c-band transponders for nbc HD on amc-18 come in on blind scan, because they are s2. If you want to add a tp what are the choices, like 8psk qspk s s2 on off and do you have to enter the FEC?

Right now the receiver is doing a multi-satellite BLIND SEARCH. Since it is connected to a motorized 90cm dish, it is using the USALS to go from one satellite to another and performing a BLIND SCAN on each.

Before I started the Muli-satellite scan, I took the cover off the receiver and tooks some photos. I will post them here in a few minutes.

This receiver comes with built-in CA (smartcard reader) and a CI slot.

Ok great news here.

We just got the receivers in house. The pre-orders will go out today and tomorrow. :)

The receiver is fantastic. The blind search is Hardware BLIND Search.

It took me 1 Min and 45 seconds to do a full BLIND Search of Galaxy 19.

The Fashion TV HD picture looks great.

The receiver supports all TV resolutions up to 1080i

The menu is very easy to work with and user friendly.

I like the Channel INFO on the screen. It gives you all the information you want about the channel transponder, PID, Resolution, etc. I will take pictures and share here.

The remote control has everything you want in an ergonomic fashion.

Overall, I am impressed. I am still exploring the receiver and its full capabilities.

The only thing missing is a printed user's manual. We will get you a PDF version soon and post it online.

sweet :)

Hope it can blind scan DVB-S2 too. But hardware blind scan and a fast one sounds good. Hope speed equals thorough. Just because its fast if it misses a lot then it isnt worth it

Here are some pictures:

Set back relax, and play the video in full screen:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxGVZ6hf3s"]YouTube- SatHawk PVR800 WorldDVB DVB-S2 HD FTA Receiver[/ame]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts