Votes: 117 27.0%
  • Disappointed but staying with Dish

Votes: 177 40.9%
  • Not Happy - Leaving at contract end

Votes: 34 7.9%
  • Not Happy - If D* picks up Voom, I'm gone

Votes: 79 18.2%

• Total voters
Me too. I'm on my way out. Holding out just long enough to see what actually happens. Will definitely make a move by June 24, which ends a promotional $18/month off your bill at DirecTV. Money is no issue to me so I don't care what it takes. I'm not going to continue to support Dish after they pulled this move. I know my leaving won't hurt them but it will make me feel like I did the right thing and I can have a clear conscience.

I'm missing Monsters HD more and more everyday. They just posted their June schedule and it looks fantastic - including a Frank N Fest!!! One Frankenstein flick after another marathon including Son of Frankenstein! And I'm going to miss it!

It really sucks to be part of a small crowd that actually finds enjoyment out of really unique and dedicated programming like VOOM. We always seem to get the short end of the stick. I wish I were more like Joe Six Pack so that I can enjoy the mainstream crap like endless reruns of tired crime drama's and sitcoms and pseudo sports like fishing and NASCAR. :sleeo
The D* discount recently changed from $18 to $23 off for the first year...offer still ends on 6/24/08.

After being a VOOM sub since 2003, I got addicted to those channels. I got addicted to watching HD most of the time. I got spoiled by watching commercial-free programming almost exclusively. I am used to browsing HD-only channels. Today, I have an HD-only pack with what is supposed to be 80+ HD channels, and I am having trouble finding more than a dozen of HD programs at any given time. Most of the recently added channels have very few programs in HD, and most have commercials, which I hate. I have less HD programming today than I had with VOOM back in 2003!

Personally, I am waiting for dust to settle. I want to see which channels Dish adds and what happens to VOOM. However, if D* or my cable company picks up VOOM tomorrow I will most likely switch immedeately. I want my VOOM back!

After being a VOOM sub since 2003, I got addicted to those channels. I got addicted to watching HD most of the time. I got spoiled by watching commercial-free programming almost exclusively. I am used to browsing HD-only channels. Today, I have an HD-only pack with what is supposed to be 80+ HD channels, and I am having trouble finding more than a dozen of HD programs at any given time. Most of the recently added channels have very few programs in HD, and most have commercials, which I hate. I have less HD programming today than I had with VOOM back in 2003!

Personally, I am waiting for dust to settle. I want to see which channels Dish adds and what happens to VOOM. However, if D* or my cable company picks up VOOM tomorrow I will most likely switch immedeately. I want my VOOM back!
I love you! exactly how i feel, even though I've only had Voom since January '07.