RFD TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

navagator

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
Hi,

Is anyone else having trouble receiving RFD TV on AMC 1? It's not coming in for me.

Thanks.

Doug

Thank you for your reply.

I'm receiving it now. I did a scan and it came up with a slightly different freq/symbol rate. Weird, I was just watching RFD a couple days ago with no problem.

Thanks

Doug

Glad you got it. Blind scans seem to vary a bit from the true frequency and symbol rate.

Also, RFD TV was on a different satellite several weeks ago.

But its worth the search -- one of the better FTA channels in my opinion.

Didn't realize RFD was on FTA, I haven't seen it on the list. Of course now that I know looks like it may be time to go spin the dish... I have got to get a motor.
Anyway, is RFD Ku or C band? I've only got a Ku

Thank you for your reply.

I'm receiving it now. I did a scan and it came up with a slightly different freq/symbol rate. Weird, I was just watching RFD a couple days ago with no problem.

Thanks

Doug

Same here, I had it in as 3907, now it won't tune unless its at 3915, SR stayed the same. RFD is one of my favorite channels:up

have to try it once it warms up here :(

Had RFD at the original numbers...guess I'll have to try the new ones :)

I've been trying to get RFD since this post started with no luck. Could someone give me the pids to enter manually? I get the Ion channels in the mid 60s, but RFD won't blind scan or lock when I manually enter the freq and sr. Amc 1 isn't real strong for me, and I have an old battle-scarred mesh channel master, maybe I need a different dish?
Thanks,
Sky

Status
Please reply by conversation.