RFD TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
For what its worth...... saw this posted.... thought I'd share.

I'm getting Rural on a 10 foot dish that is spot on, but bumping it either way will loose the signal so that TP is definetly weaker. How much truth is in the above quote I can't tell ya. It's just the info I have run across. Have a great day!

Saw that ole bud...It made me sad & now that I saw it again I'm really really sad...LOL
Seriously it's a channel I watch, either that one or rural tv...
It has been pretty sensitive lately. It will be one I miss for sure since I'm one of those horse people it's been a great channel...

Dadgummit now I lost History & RFDTV...I might as well call Dish Network back again

Maybe call their advertisers? Tell them how much you'll miss hearing about their products?

Actually, the programmer themselves could have used the various e-mails from FTA viewers to SHOW advertisers that their investment in advertising was a good one, had they given it some thought! It would help support the channel's being available to legal FTA people, and maybe even helped sell more advertising or increase their rates if properly handled! "Value added" so so to speak over being on pay systems only. It seems that's not the route they took with the letters. Someone's mind was made up long before it affected FTA.

Disappeared again this morning.
Keep those letters and phone calls going!

Last edited:
It's back on tonight, here is a screen shot: 103W.PNG

It's back on tonight, here is a screen shot:View attachment 80332

Mine looks like this:
rfdtv_satmove.jpg

Rural TV is ok but the RFD-TV programming is better IMHO. I had a chat with the nice lady in the Network department who understands the issue and did admit to receiving several phone calls already concerning this switch over. Hopefully they will change their minds..

I can't get it to run on win7 x64. CrazyScan that is.

Right click on the .exe file and then Compatibility Mode. Try another 'flavor"
To locate the .exe, right click on the shortcut, properties, open file location. (might be Find Target)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)