RFDTVHD

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i just got done talking to Dish Network and they said that we are acutally getting RFDTVHD and i told the guys that we are not getting it on HD?here is the converstation

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Welcome to DISH Network Chat.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: How may I help you?
Allen Culver: good morning Martin how are you doing this morning
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Very Good Morning.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I am doing Great.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Happy New year to you.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: How are you doing today?
Allen Culver: You too i stayed home last went to bed early so i did not stay up and watch the new york party
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I understand.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Thank you for your wishes.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: How may I help you today?
Allen Culver: i wanted to ask you this morning and it is still early for me that i noticed that you added OWN to dish network what is not broadcasted in HD?i will be joining Dish Network real soon not today i just wanted to ask you this question this morning
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I'd be happy to assist you with your request.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I am very sorry to inform you, presently we don't have any update about the same of adding the channel in HD, if we have any such things in future, that would be intimated to you through commercials.
Allen Culver: i am on the dbstalk forum and this what they got listed for the update 189 DHLTH Discovery Health renamed OWN Oprah Winfrey Network (119° TP 17 SD Instant Order)
189 DHLTH Discovery Health renamed OWN Oprah Winfrey Network (72.7° TP 1 SD MPEG4 Instant Order)
885 DHLTH Discovery Health renamed OWN Oprah Winfrey Network (119° TP 17 SD)
885 DHLTH Discovery Health renamed OWN Oprah Winfrey Network (72.7° TP 1 SD MPEG4)

Allen Culver: the SD means it is only available in Standard Televison
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Okay.
Allen Culver: just a suggestion when you launch a new channel such as OWN please pick it up in HD
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Sure, your feedback would be values.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Valued.***
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I can submit a request to our programming department on your behalf.
Allen Culver: that will be allright with me i wanted to ask you will you be adding some new HD Channels real soon
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Thank you.
Allen Culver: such as RFDTVHD
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I am afraid, as presently we don't have any updated for the same, I cannot give you wrong information, I can submit a request to our programming department on your behalf and ensure you that if any such changes it would be intimated.
Allen Culver: i am a huge bluegrass music fan and there is a tv show on that channel called the cumberland highlanders show and i know many of us bluegrassers would like to see that channel added onto dish network in HD
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I truly understand you.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: We offer RFD TV in HD.
Allen Culver: do you
Allen Culver: ?
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Yes.
Allen Culver: where is it listed on your website i know on channel 231 in SD only
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: It is available on channel number 9398.
Allen Culver: please list it on your website that you have RFDTV HD
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Sure.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: It was a pleasure assisting you! Do you have any more questions for me?
Allen Culver: this would be a great idea for us when could we that be listed on your website
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Okay
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: You can check that details on the below URL:
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Baby First TV, Outdoor Channel & A La Carte TV - DISH Network
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
Allen Culver: so you are actually have RFDTVHD
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Yes.
Allen Culver: who would i need to contact to get RFDTVHD listed onto your website?
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: It is already updated on the website.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: You need to add it additionally, there is an fee of $3 every month.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: .
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Do you have an account with Dish network?
Allen Culver: not yet
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: We’d love to set you up with DISH Network service. There is a sales department that specializes in finding the best programming and equipment to meet your needs.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I would request you to call on 1-800-894-9131.
Allen Culver: you do not have to send me to the sales today
Allen Culver: thank you for helping me out today
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: I am sorry for that, because we have different promotions for new customers.
(03) HYtechf6 Martin P.X2Q: Thank you for chatting with Dish Network, have a wonderful day!
Thank you for visiting Dish Network. You may now close this window.

What else should i do to try to get RFDTVHD added onto Dish network?any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Allen "Bluegras"
[/FONT]

well i don't think Dish has RFD HD yet. i think this might be a person you had the conversation with doesn't even know his stuff as a Dish Employee, i seen this happen before as many people have mentioned it in this site.