RG3 wins Heisman

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I never would have guessed he would have won...I thought Luck had it for sure and I bet he did and is pissed too!

I've actually been hearing people question whether Luck really is "all that" everyone was thinking he was. With all the hype surrounding him and him coming back another year, people were expecting him to dominate college, which he did not.

Anyways, congrats to RG3. The kid seems like a class act.

Very well deserved - the kid played his guts out all year.

I still can't believe we beat him - twice!

I thought he should win and he did which surprised me.

I've actually been hearing people question whether Luck really is "all that" everyone was thinking he was. With all the hype surrounding him and him coming back another year, people were expecting him to dominate college, which he did not.

Well yeah you are prob correct... that long haired blonde guy from last year they had that worked both sides off/def had my vote after watching him run all over my Hokies in the Orange bowl last year...Luck, well he did throw well too.

Every year we have a Can't miss you with hype and another guy that shows up as well.

You've got Luck and RG3 this year, theres always a 2nd or third guy, keeps it interesting that way.

Just remember there was Peyton and Ryan, Peyton and Ryan, which one do I take .... Peyton was the sure thing, Ryan was the flash, played great down the stretch guy.

I think someone will be very happy to take Luck as well as RG3

Why people have to have these nicknames is beyond me, why can't we ever call people by thier NAME ?

Every year we have a Can't miss you with hype and another guy that shows up as well.

You've got Luck and RG3 this year, theres always a 2nd or third guy, keeps it interesting that way.

Just remember there was Peyton and Ryan, Peyton and Ryan, which one do I take .... Peyton was the sure thing, Ryan was the flash, played great down the stretch guy.

I think someone will be very happy to take Luck as well as RG3

Why people have to have these nicknames is beyond me, why can't we ever call people by thier NAME ?
well hopefully we have a shot at one of those two.

RG3 is certainly the better overall athlete than luck but who is the better qb? Its really hard to judge as both of them play in conferences with very weak defenses. So you can not go by really the numbers.

RG3 is certainly the better overall athlete than luck but who is the better qb? Its really hard to judge as both of them play in conferences with very weak defenses. So you can not go by really the numbers.

Luck helped tear into one of the best Defenses in the country last year - VT so if you wanted to gauge off that then he's your man however his RB had done most of the work in that win.

Is everything always based off a comparison to VT???

Really???

I never said anything of the sort to say EVERYTHING was.... REALLY!! Jesus... just so happens Stanford played them so what? how is that a comparison to anything other than a Heisman choice???

REALLY!!!??!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)