Riddle me this.........

Looks like right now its just 43-2 and showing Jimmy Swaggart (SBN). I'm sure you'll get the kinks out and will have Bounce -1, Escape -2 and Laff -3 soon?

IMG_20160323_135920_422.jpg
IMG_20160323_135928_021.jpg

and as of today its still just 43-5 (RF 43-7) QVC

Is there any update as to different programing? Are you looking at April 1st?

and still 43-5 QVC as of 2:45PM today

oh well....maybe soon something else will grace the screen on 43-X :)

well apparently yesterday they did add other stations to it (I'm not at home right now to verify)

43-1 Bounce
43-2 Escape
43-3 Laff
43-5 QVC

set up my antenna and yup its there
43-1 Bounce
43-2 Escape
43-3 Laff
43-5 QVC

still some random picture glitches (it isnt the antenna. I have 4 bars out of 5 right now). No PSIP on the TV 9which they dont have to as a LP)
Maybe Tivo/TMS can get the programming fixed for Tivos (right now it still shows 43-1 and HSN2 programming)

Riddle me this. If the station is off air it shouldnt be on the dma market line up
Like K38OF-D the 1699 foot tower collecting dust north of Crowley. Good Point.

However for the intellectuals, i guess its good to put the off air channels so when something finally does air, all you have to do is add the channels that launched.

Riddle me this. If the station is off air it shouldnt be on the dma market line up
I assume you are referring to the rabbit ears site?
But why not? Lets the "geeks" in us see what is possibly coming to the market. If there is a valid construction permit for a station why not post it?
Trip even lists some analog stations (if they have an app to go digital)

Like K38OF-D the 1699 foot tower collecting dust north of Crowley. Good Point.
**technically** it is licensed according to the FCC (which means it could go on the air if the owner so desires)
https://transition.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/tvq?facid=187677

I assume you are referring to the rabbit ears site?
But why not? Lets the "geeks" in us see what is possibly coming to the market. If there is a valid construction permit for a station why not post it?
Trip even lists some analog stations (if they have an app to go digital)

**technically** it is licensed according to the FCC (which means it could go on the air if the owner so desires)
https://transition.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/tvq?facid=187677
Your right I was referring to the rabbit ears site. However, I guess those off air (marked x in the red box) will eventually launch.
Wait A minute, I did not refer the intellectuals as GEEKS.

Hopefully this Armando Murillo will launch something on that 38 station. I hate to see a big antenna go to waste....just my opinion

anywho back to the original topic I wish they would take care of the picture glitches that all the subs on 43 continue to have (even though I have a strong enough signal)
Hard to watch the shows when the picture keeps glitching

Well here is the current situation K36MG-D is located next to KAJN's tower south of the Crowley Louisiana Area. The Lafayette Tower is off Pine and stamp street according to rabbitears. I don't think there is a tower there yet. I can findout later.
K43MS-D is two blocks next to the LA 14 curve in Gueydan Louisiana (there is a tower there), the Lafayette one is off Eraste Landry next to KADN/KLAF station.
K47NC-D is off Doucet Road in the town of Iota, Louisiana, the second tower is in Lafayette, Louisiana next to Fox 15 Station.

So there are towers there but none are really over 60 feet tall...

still some random picture glitches (it isnt the antenna. I have 4 bars out of 5 right now)

They seem to have fixed most of the glitches. It isnt too bad now. Got to watch Night Court
They are soooo not using all their allocated bandwidth. 4 SD stations should not have smearing and blotchiness sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts