Rio 2007 Pan-American Games WorldSport HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is good news. My wife is from Brazil, so we've been watching the games on TV Globo, but I was hoping for some English language coverage. I searched on the internet several times but couldn't find ANYTHING about U.S. coverage of the games. ESPN didn't even acknowledge the games anywhere on their site as far as I could tell. This should be a good diversion while waiting for the NFL season to start. Even better that its going to be in high definition.

I am a little surprised that the games were shot in hi-def though, since most of South and Central America still doesn't have an HD infrastructure in place, and a lot of countries have yet to settle on a transmission standard.

Every tuesday and thursday.... I have watched lots of men/women gymnastic. Quite interested and very competitive. I am really enjoying it without commercials.

I just finished watching the men/women gymnastic. It was quite good. The commentators did a decent job and most of all no commercial interruptions and the side stories of NBC olympic coverage. I hate to bring this up but there were a couple of events that the brazilian fans should be shameful. These athletes, especially the gymnastics, do not deserve to be boo so that they can fall off the high bar or mess up in their routines. Wow, I was quite surprised by the brazilian fans who wanted their athletes to win that they will go into such extreme. Now I am on to swimming and then baseball...

Any word if WorldsportHD will pick up Euro Basket game this year, I noticed Mediapro is going games in HD.
I'll love that. But unfortunately, I think it is very unlikely since I know that NBATV has the rights for EuroLeague and, of course, they will only broadcast the SD feed :mad:

I'll love that. But unfortunately, I think it is very unlikely since I know that NBATV has the rights for EuroLeague and, of course, they will only broadcast the SD feed :mad:

I really do not know what happened to that. They had the rights to the HD feed but it has not come back... Hoping...

I haven't caught up with this. But watched the gymnastic, swimming competition. It was great. I also watched the baseball competition where the Cubans showed their superiority vs all the other teams despite losing the first game. Boxing so far has been excellent and now they are showing track and field. This boxing is great 4 rounds of 2 minutes and basically very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)